Heidi Richards Mooney
For immediate release
Speakers Announced for Social Media & New Technology: Promote and Prosper 2018
Fort Lauderdale, FL (March 19, 2018) — The Florida Chapter of Women in Ecommerce™ is pleased to announce the the speakers presenting at Promote and Prosper 2018 – Social Media & New Technology which takes place on Thursday, April 19, 2018 at ArtServe in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Promote and Prosper was created to provide a content-rich program to a highly targeted audience of successful women entrepreneurs who want to expand their knowledge of social media where it will do the most good in their businesses.
- DR. CARLA MALDONADO, Director – Business Intelligence, Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance Topic – The Economy and Business Intelligence – South Florida
- ROSANA SANTOS CALAMBICHIS, President & CEO Big Chef Gourmet – MODERATOR – Multicultural Marketing Panel
- JESSICA KIZOREK, Author, President Two Parrot Productions, Founder Badass Business Women: Topic: Marketing to the LGBT Community
- EVIE HERNANDEZ, President XoomIM Topic: How to Leverage Video to Market Your Business
- WOODIE LESESNE, LESESNE MEDIA GROUP Topic: Black Buying Power
- CLAUDIA RUIZ LEVY, PRESIDENT – CRL MEDIA MULTICULTURAL ADVERTISING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS Topic: Hispanic Marketing
- SUZZETTE TURNBULL, Founder and CEO of Uncommon Marketing Topic: How to Set Up Effective Facebook Ads that Deliver Results!
- KATE VOLMAN, Marketing Strategist, Podcaster, Content Creator Topic: Now Go Live: Build Your Brand & Grow Your Business with Live Video
Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder of Women in Ecommerce™ and Event Chair says, “The Florida Chapter is excited to host Promote and Prosper 2018, our new signature event to help women do more business on the web. Attendees hear stories from other successful local business women and learn how they leverage specific tools to also promote their businesses. Our panel of experts will talk about the local business climate, cultural marketing, what’s new, what’s working and what’s to come. And there will be plenty of time to network with and get to know attendees, speakers and sponsors. Moet Hennessy will provide their world-renowned champagne Moet and Chandon during our champagne reception following the educational workshop, and attendees will walk away with valuable GOODIE BAGS with gifts from Google City and several notable local businesses.
Promote and Prosper takes place at ArtServe located at 1650 E. Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL. The cost to attend starts at $78 for non-members and $58 for members of Women in Ecommerce. To learn more about and register for Promote and Prosper 2018, visit http://promoteandprosper2018.com
About Women in Ecommerce: Since 2018, Women in Ecommerce™ has been helping women do business on the web by providing educational events, seminars, webinars, conferences and teleclasses via our website and social media platforms. We have a diverse membership of women from all walks of life representing 54 countries worldwide. Our members are work at home moms, professionals, educators, etailers, retail businesses, direct sales representatives, affiliate marketers, online sales professionals, auction site sellers and resellers, web designers, and other technology experts.
For more information about Women in Ecommerce™ visit www.WECAI.org today! To participate in or learn more about the event, contact Heidi Richards Mooney, Event Chair at 954-625-6606 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org